Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MIA-Missing In Action

Hello, my fellowbloggers, i have been missing in action for awhile, but i'm back. Over the past several weeks, i have done absolutely the bare minimum that i might enjoy my family and my pastoral love day activities. My congregation was very gracious and kind to me and my family as we celebreated five years as pastor and people. I thank God for this union, yes we have had our bumps and bruises, but by the grace of God, we are making it. Pastor Glenn P. Taylor preached a powerful, challenging, yet inspiring message entitled, By the Will of God from Ephesians 1:1. This pastoral celebration was special because my mother and aunt were present for the activities.  

5 comments:

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

So glad to see you back. I understand now where you have been and I'm happy your days of celebration was a blessed ocassion. I thought your main day was on the 2nd Sunday in October. It was my plan to be present. Next time I will make sure I know exactly when it is. I look forward to checking in on you and seeing what's on your mind. Take care.

Mother

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

Hey Pastor,

Glad to have you back and especially thankful that your special day was a source of encouragement and strength for you and your family. I will pray that the Lord continue to bless and keep you in every way.

Kevin

Pastor W.L. Pullam said...

Congratulations my brother on the celebration of your fifth year. Praise the Lord! I was under the impression that your day was this coming Sunday (2nd. Sunday)and regret that I did not at least get to stop by and share a gift with you. But, rest assured, I will get a gift to you.
God bless you my brother.
Pastor W.L. Pullam

Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Thankful that all went well for your day. Also want to wish you a happy belated birthday. I hope and pray that all is well. We need to fellowship!!!

Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Thankful that all went well for your day. Also want to wish you a happy belated birthday. I hope and pray that all is well. We need to fellowship!!!